[petsc-users] saving results

Sal Am tempohoper at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 10:19:29 CST 2019

This is how I run it:

-ksp_type bcgs -pc_type gamg -mattransposematmult_via scalable
-build_twosided allreduce -ksp_monitor_true_residual
-ksp_monitor_if_not_converged -log_view -ksp_max_it 100000 -ksp_rtol 1.0e-7

so BCGS with GAMG as preconditioner. I am guessing writing at every
timestep would be expensive, maybe every hour? I am not sure what would be
a good number here if the simulations lasts more than a day.