[petsc-users] Meaning of PETSc error code 77

Stefano Zampini stefano.zampini at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 12:21:29 CST 2019

Dolfin pushes its own error handler, to pretty print errors from petsc,
leaving the user clueless about what happened. To get the stack trace, you
can also call PetscPopErrorHandler before you call the costructor of the
krylov solver

https://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-current/docs/manualpages/Sys/PetscPopErrorHandler.html