[petsc-users] [petsc-dev] IMPORTANT PETSc repository changed from Bucketbit to GitLab

Fande Kong fdkong.jd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 16:40:36 CDT 2019

Any way to have the link https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc valid (read
only) for a couple of weeks?  We have some tests that dynamically picks up
a particular version of PETSc (master, maint, tag).  The link was removed
now,  and that disabled us to have daily tests. If we could keep this link
for a couple of weeks, that will give me a grace period to update all the
impacted tests.

Any particular reason that we have to rename petsc to petsc-pre-gitlab?

Thanks,

Fande Kong,