[petsc-users] [petsc-dev] Working Group Beginners: Feedback On Layout

Dave May dave.mayhem23 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 14:02:27 CDT 2019

I think it would useful to have links to all the man pages in the table of
contents.

I also think it would be useful to have links to the man pages for specific
key functions which are fundamental to the objectives of the tutorial.
These could appear at the end of the tutorial under a new section heading
(eg "Further reading"). It would be good to keep the list of man pages
displayed to a minimum to avoid info overload and obscuring the primary
objectives of the tut.

Overall I like it. Nice work.

Cheers,
Dave