[petsc-users] Solving a sequence of linear systems stored on disk with MUMPS

Zhang, Hong hzhang at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 1 13:15:19 CDT 2019

Thibaut :
In the branch hzhang/add-ksp-tutorials-ex6/master, I added another example
src/mat/examples/tests/ex28.c
which creates A[k], k=0,...,4 with same data structure.
Using a single symbolic factor F, it runs a loop with updated numerical values on A[k] and solve.
Hong

Hi Hong,

Thanks very much for that example I appreciate it.

I'll test that in a few days and come back with questions if needed,

Thibaut