[petsc-users] Unable to read in values thru namelist in Fortran after using PETSc 64bit in linux

TAY wee-beng zonexo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 00:20:56 CDT 2018

Hi,

I managed to find the error appearing after using PETSc 64bit in linux -

call MPI_COMM_SIZE(MPI_COMM_WORLD, num_procs, ierr)

I have assigned num_procs as PetscInt and I got 0 instead of 1 (for 1 procs)

Assigning num_procs as integer as the problem.

Is this supposed to be the case? Or is it a bug?

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

TAY Wee-Beng (Zheng Weiming) 郑伟明
Personal research webpage: http://tayweebeng.wixsite.com/website