[petsc-users] Use block Jacobi preconditioner with SNES

arkhazali at cc.iut.ac.ir arkhazali at cc.iut.ac.ir
Thu Sep 6 16:48:51 CDT 2018

Yes, I'd be grateful if MPI support could be added, please.
Many thanks,Ali
------ Original message------From: Smith, Barry F.Date: Fri, Sep 7, 2018 01:45To: Ali Reza Khaz'ali;Cc: PETSc;Subject:Re: [petsc-users] Use block Jacobi preconditioner with SNES
  I have not yet added this support, do you need it now?

   Barry