[petsc-users] Slepc: Nonlinear eigenvalue problem

Jose E. Roman jroman at dsic.upv.es
Mon Oct 22 14:56:28 CDT 2018

It depends on the solver. For instance, NEPRII builds the matrix T(lambda) and then uses it for matrix-vector multiplications and also for linear solves. So the required operations depend on which preconditioner you use for the linear solves. This example can use Jacobi preconditioner: http://slepc.upv.es/documentation/current/src/nep/examples/tutorials/ex21.c.html

Jose