[petsc-users] Increasing norm with finer mesh

Weizhuo Wang weizhuo2 at illinois.edu
Tue Oct 16 18:26:14 CDT 2018

Hello again!

After some tweaking the code is giving right answers now. However it start
to disagree with MATLAB results ('traditional' way using matrix inverse)
when the grid is larger than 100*100. My PhD advisor and I suspects that
the default dimension of the Krylov subspace is 100 in the test case we are
running. If so, is there a way to increase the size of the subspace?

[image: Disagrees.png]

Thanks!

Wang Weizhuo

--