[petsc-users] Nullspace

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Tue Nov 20 22:08:00 CST 2018

Yes, that's right.

Also, it is best to send this to the list, like petsc-users, for a few
reasons.

It is useful for the core developers, as well as any lurkers really, to
casually see what people are doing. And the threads are archived and are a
good source of deep documentation. eg, one could search for these methods
to see any discussion on them if you want to go beyond the documentation.
Your question is a good question. Could be a FAQ (even if not that
frequent).

Mark