[petsc-users] TSPseudo Solution Algorithm

Mohammad Hassan Baghaei mhbaghaei at mail.sjtu.edu.cn
Fri Mar 30 03:33:21 CDT 2018

Hello

I am trying to solve system of equations using time stepping. I use
TSSetIFunction() to define the DAEs. I tried to add the xdot[] term to all
of variables. As a solution algorithm , I solved with newton line search
with ASM as a preconditioner. In the case, I want to add the xdot[] term to
only one term, energy equation, I got   PCSETUP_FAILED due to
FACTOR_NUMERIC_ZEROPIVOT and failed to solve. Do you know how I can deal
with this? So Sorry for may be confusing you with my explanation! If you
need more information of my case, let me know. Thanks for your time
answering.

Thanks

Amir