[petsc-users] --download-hdf5 and then compiling cgns

Klaij, Christiaan C.Klaij at marin.nl
Thu Mar 29 08:18:48 CDT 2018

Satish,

I've build petsc-3.8.3 with --download-hdf5 and this works
fine. Now, I'm trying to compile cgns-3.3.1 and have it use the
hdf5 library from petsc. Therefore, in the cmake configure I have
set this option

-D HDF5_DIR=/path/to/petsc/hdf5

but cmake gives this message:

CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:207 (find_package):
  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "HDF5" with any of
  the following names:

    hdf5Config.cmake
    hdf5-config.cmake

and then falls back to the system's hdf5. Indeed there are no
such files in /path/to/petsc/hdf5. Any idea on how to proceed
from here?

Chris

dr. ir. Christiaan Klaij  | Senior Researcher | Research & Development
MARIN | T +31 317 49 33 44 | mailto:C.Klaij at marin.nl | http://www.marin.nl

MARIN news: http://www.marin.nl/web/News/News-items/Comfort-draft-for-semisubmersible-yachts.htm