[petsc-users] PETSC_VIEWER_DRAW_(Comm) Fortran interface missing?

Tim Steinhoff kandanovian at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 10:23:51 CST 2018

Hi Barry,

thanks for your fast response. Yes, I'm fine with that.
Indeed, my code with the routine PETSC_VIEWER_STDOUT_(comm) was
compilable, but turned out it did not work properly at runtime
(hangs).
When using PETSC_VIEWER_DRAW_(comm), the compiler immediately gives an
error and I was confused.

Thanks,

Volker

By the way, the output parameter description of
PetscViewerASCIIGetStdout is missing in the documentation:
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-current/docs/manualpages/Viewer/PetscViewerASCIIGetStdout.html