[petsc-users] PETSC_VIEWER_DRAW_(Comm) Fortran interface missing?

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 6 09:26:24 CST 2018

   Tim,

     The PETSC_VIEWER_STDOUT_(comm)  construct doesn't work in Fortran. Only the
PETSC_VIEWER_STDOUT_WORLD or PETSC_VIEWER_STDOUT_SELF work. This is also true for
draw see src/ksp/ksp/examples/tutorials/ex100f.F90

   Note that you can use PetscViewerDrawOpen() to get a draw to open on any communicator you like.

   Does this answer your question or did I misunderstand?

   Barry