[petsc-users] Solve for all repeated eigenvalues

Vinh Pham-Xuan vinh.phamxuan2 at mail.dcu.ie
Thu Jun 28 17:30:11 CDT 2018

I do not know about -st_type but the other options are ok (I guess).
With these options, you are looking for eigenvalues on the real axis
between [-13, -7]. Each linear system involved in the contour integral
method is solved by using cholesky factorization.
CISS in SLEPC can also find complex-valued eigenvalues which are inside a
rectangle or ellipse. Therefore, the matrix is not restricted to real and
symmetric.

--
Vinh Pham-Xuan, Ph.D
School of Electronic Engineering
Dublin City University
Ireland

--
__

Séanadh Ríomhphoist/_

Email Disclaimer__
**

<https://www4.dcu.ie/iss/seanadh-riomhphoist.shtml>
<https://www4.dcu.ie/iss/seanadh-riomhphoist.shtml>*
_

This e-mail and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for use
by the addressee. Read more here.
<https://www4.dcu.ie/iss/email-disclaimer.shtml> _
*_