[petsc-users] Fieldsplit - Schur Complement Reduction - Efficient Preconditioner for Schur Complement

Buesing, Henrik hbuesing at eonerc.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Jul 25 05:24:03 CDT 2018

The problem is from two-phase flow in porous media. I have written down the equations and the operators from the 2x2 block Jacobian (see attachment).
The J11 block of the Jacobian is made elliptic.

Maybe someone could tell me how to go on from there to build a good preconditioner?

Thank you!
Henrik

--
Dipl.-Math. Henrik Büsing
Institute for Applied Geophysics and Geothermal Energy

Mathieustr. 10        | Tel +49 (0)241 80 49907
52074 Aachen, Germany | Fax +49 (0)241 80 49889

http://www.eonerc.rwth-aachen.de/GGE
hbuesing at eonerc.rwth-aachen.de