[petsc-users] Implementing a homotopy solver

zakaryah zakaryah at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 11:30:36 CDT 2018

​Thanks for your help, Barry.

I agree about the preconditioning.  I still don't understand why I don't
need a particular solver for my shell matrix.  My reasoning is that KSP is
easy with M but difficult with A, since A has a dense row and column,
whereas M is entirely sparse.  Sherman-Morrison seems to be an efficient
way of dealing with this but I could be wrong.​