[petsc-users] degub of computating Jacobian for SNES

WANG, LEI lei.wang at durham.ac.uk
Tue Jul 3 11:45:29 CDT 2018

Thank you very much, Hong.

I just output the local matrix which I inserted into the global matrix A just before calling MatSetValues. Every entry of this local matrix is correct, without any ‘nan’. There is no other operation on A before MatAssemblyBegin(). But the MatView(A) just after MatAssembly shows some ‘nan’ included in A. This seems odd.

Cheers
Lei