[petsc-users] Convergence test norm

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jan 8 10:39:47 CST 2018

  I have added a branch in the PETSc git repository barry/add-ftn-linfinity-conv-test where I add such a test to src/snes/examples/tutorials/ex5f.F90

   Barry

Note that I had to fix one thing in PETSc for this to work so you cannot just take the example and use it with the current release, you need to use the branch I provided. Soon that branch will go into the master branch and then eventually the next release.