[petsc-users] Fortran interface of MatNullSpaceCreate

Sanjay Govindjee s_g at berkeley.edu
Mon Feb 26 17:38:58 CST 2018

If PETSc is expecting an integer, I presume it is fine to pass
PETSC_NULL_INTEGER(1)?

On 2/26/18 11:53 PM, Smith, Barry F. wrote:
> PETSC_NULL_INTEGER is actually declared as an array of size 1 (this is why you get the confusing message about no specific subroutine that matches). PETSC_NULL_INTEGER  can only be passed where PETSc expects and integer array, not an integer scalar.
>
>    Barry

Sanjay Govindjee, PhD, PE
Horace, Dorothy, and Katherine Johnson Professor in Engineering

779 Davis Hall
University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720-1710

Voice:  +1 510 642 6060
FAX:    +1 510 643 5264
s_g at berkeley.edu
http://faculty.ce.berkeley.edu/sanjay

Books:

Engineering Mechanics of Deformable
Solids: A Presentation with Exercises
http://ukcatalogue.oup.com/product/9780199651641.do
http://amzn.com/0199651647

Engineering Mechanics 3 (Dynamics) 2nd Edition
http://www.springer.com/978-3-642-53711-0
http://amzn.com/3642537111

Engineering Mechanics 3, Supplementary Problems: Dynamics
http://www.amzn.com/B00SOXN8JU