[petsc-users] The 9th Annual Scientific Software Days Conference 26th-27th April 2018

Damon McDougall damon at ices.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 19 11:12:06 CST 2018

I believe this conference would be of interest to folks on this mailing list.  We have travel support available.  Please pass along this information to any interested parties.

Here are the details:

=============================
The 9th Annual Scientific Software Days Conference  (SSD)
<http://scisoftdays.org/> targets users and developers of scientific
software.  The conference will be held at the University of Texas at
Austin Thursday Apr 26 - Friday Apr 27, 2018 and focuses on two themes:

 a) sharing best practices across scientific software communities;
 b) sharing the latest tools and technology relevant to scientific
software.

In addition, we solicit poster submissions that share novel uses of
scientific software.  Please send an abstract of less than 250 words to
ssd-organizers at googlegroups.com.

Limited travel funding for (a) students and early career researchers
presenting posters; and (b) members of under-represented groups is
available.

If you'd like to apply for funding please fill out the funding application form
on our website: http://scisoftdays.org

Registration fees:
Students: $25
Everyone else: $50

More details are on the website: http://scisoftdays.org/

Regards,
S. Fomel (UTexas), A. Vargas (LLNL), M. Knepley (Rice), R. Kirby
(Baylor), J. Proft (UTexas), D. McDougall (UTexas), S. Pierce (UTexas),
B. Adams (Sandia)