[petsc-users] MatZeroRowsColumnsLocal for MatNest

Garth N. Wells gnw20 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Feb 4 12:49:42 CST 2018

As a note, with MatNest and MatZeroRowsColumns I get

[0]PETSC ERROR: No support for this operation for this object type
[0]PETSC ERROR: Mat type nest

which is informative, but with MatNest and and MatZeroRowsColumnsLocal I get

[0]PETSC ERROR:
[0]PETSC ERROR: Caught signal number 11 SEGV: Segmentation Violation,
probably memory access out of range

Garth