[petsc-users] How can I get the global integer ids in a label?

leejearl leejearl at mail.nwpu.edu.cn
Thu Dec 6 20:53:22 CST 2018

Hi, Matt:	I find that the periodic boundary is specified in the
following way
DMPlexCreateBoxMesh(comm, dim, user->simplex, user->cells, NULL, NULL,
user->periodicity, interpolate, dm).

If I use an exo file, how does the periodicity is specified?
Thanks

https://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-current/src/snes/examples/tutorials/ex12.c.html