[petsc-users] Integration of hyper & trilinos

Fazlul Huq huq2090 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 10:50:33 CDT 2018

I have run:

jimmy at dave:~/projects/petsc$ ./configure --download-hyper
&
jimmy at dave:~/projects/petsc$ ./configure --download-ml

At the end I got following message:

xxx=========================================================================xxx
 Configure stage complete. Now build PETSc libraries with (gnumake build):
   make PETSC_DIR=/home/jimmy/projects/petsc PETSC_ARCH=arch-linux2-c-debug
all

Am I ready to use it now or do I need no make it first?
Or do I need to edit .bashrc file with,

export PETSC_DIR=/home/jimmy/projects/petsc
&
export PETSC_ARCH=arch-linux2-c-debug all

And then run make from command window?

Thanks.
Huq

E-mail: huq2090 at gmail.com