[petsc-users] Integration of hyper & trilinos

Fazlul Huq huq2090 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 09:36:31 CDT 2018

Hello Petsc developers,

1. I want to integrate petsc with hyper and trilinos cause I want to solve
some   problems using multigrid. I know, I need to download and install
both of them and then configure petsc with hyper and trilinos to use them
with petsc. But, I don't know how to configure petsc with hyper and
trilinos or any other package. Is it like, running some command from
terminal or editing .bashrc file? Currently, this is the .bashrc file
regarding petsc in my desktop:

export PETSC_DIR=/home/jimmy/projects/petsc

2. Can I use c programming routine in petsc code and make and run it? If
yes then what is the procedure? Last day I tried to do that but I got error
message while making the file.

Thanks.

--

Fazlul Huq