[petsc-users] PETScFE Point Source

Robert Walker rlwalker at usc.edu
Fri Apr 13 12:51:13 CDT 2018

Ok, let me rephrase that...something like way FEniCS (if i remember
correctly) handles this ... between two values with a very small difference
between them on each axis? Is there an example of something like that to
use as a security blanket from which to expand?

Robert

Robert L. Walker
MS Petroleum Engineering
Mork Family Department of Chemicals and Materials Sciences
University of Southern California
Mobile US: +1 (213) - 290 -7101
Mobile EU: +34 62 274 66 40
rlwalker at usc.edu