[petsc-users] --download-hdf5 and then compiling cgns

Klaij, Christiaan C.Klaij at marin.nl
Thu Apr 5 04:09:19 CDT 2018

Satish, Gaetan, thanks for your suggestions. I've decided not to
use cmake for cgns, and that works fine with petsc's build of
hdf5.

Chris

dr. ir. Christiaan Klaij | Senior Researcher | Research & Development
MARIN | T +31 317 49 33 44 | C.Klaij at marin.nl<mailto:C.Klaij at marin.nl> | www.marin.nl<http://www.marin.nl>

[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/marin> [YouTube] <http://www.youtube.com/marinmultimedia>  [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/MARIN_nieuws>  [Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/marin.wageningen>