[petsc-users] SNES ex12 visualization

Adriano Côrtes adrimacortes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 10:43:44 CDT 2017

Dear Matthew,

Thank you for your return. It worked, but this prompts another question. So
why PetscViewer does not write both files (.h5 and .xmf) directly, instead
of having to post-proc the .h5 file (in serial)?
And what about big 3D simulations? PETSc always serialize the output of the
distributed dmplex? Is there a way to output one .h5 per mesh partition?

Best regards,
Adriano.