[petsc-users] Parallel dense solve with submatrices

Toon Weyens weyenst at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 03:15:03 CDT 2017

Thank you Barry, that explains why I couldn't find information about it. I
am now going to implement this straight-forward implementation as a first
step.

In the long term it would in any case be useful to have a solver that uses
H-matrices, such as H2lib.

Is there any chance Petsc is thinking about moving to this kind of matrices
as well in the future?