[petsc-users] Parallel dense solve with submatrices

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Aug 26 17:54:18 CDT 2017

  Toon,

   We don't have any such way of doing this. Note that sparse factorization packages store the "factors" in specialized data structures that are unlikely to be acessable to perform such operations as you describe below.

   I think what you want to do is an over optimization not worth the coding effort.

  Barry