[petsc-users] Petsc with OpenMP

Khai Pham khaipham at mit.edu
Thu Aug 24 04:12:03 CDT 2017

Hi Danyang,

Thank you for the information.

Khai
________________________________
From: Danyang Su [danyang.su at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 12:52 PM
To: Khai Pham; PETSc
Subject: Re: [petsc-users] Petsc with OpenMP

Hi Khai,

I finally implemented LIS solver (linear algebra library, http://www.ssisc.org/lis/index.en.html) to support the OpenMP and hybrid MPI-OpenMP since the old PETSc version with OpenMP is not officially supported any more. LIS is pretty easy to be implemented if you have already implemented PETSc. You can still use PETSc DMDA to do domain decomposition but just replace the linear solver for the hybrid version.

Regards,

Danyang