[petsc-users] PETSC Makefile Problems in Fortran

Matthew Parkinson M.Parkinson at bath.ac.uk
Sun Aug 20 12:23:41 CDT 2017

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am having some trouble setting up a (basic) Makefile to use the PETSC codes. I have attempted to follow the various manuals and online resources, however I am clearly missing something. Could you possibly help me?

The details are:

Compiler: F95 (Fortran)

PETSC Directory is: /home/t/mp826/phd/petsc/

I am then trying to run a simple "Hello world" program, entitled main.f90, that constructs a PETSC Vec datatype (but does not use it). The main.f90 file is stored in the directory: /home/t/mp826/phd/test_petsc/.

Kind Regards,
Matthew Parkinson