[petsc-users] Accelerate convergence of some specified unknowns of the matrix equation.

Ji Zhang gotofd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 10:54:01 CDT 2017

Dear all,

I'm a PETSc user, solving some matrix equations using GMRES method. The
matrix is dense and huge, i.e. 10,000~100,000 unknowns.  But I'm only
interested in the last six unknowns. Is it possible to accelerate the
convergence rate of them, even others are less accuracy.

Thanks.

Best,
Regards,
Zhang Ji, PhD student
Beijing Computational Science Research Center
Zhongguancun Software Park II, No. 10 Dongbeiwang West Road, Haidian
District, Beijing 100193, China