[petsc-users] PETSc 3.2-p7: sources to Prometheus 1.8.9

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Sep 12 12:18:59 CDT 2016

On Mon, 12 Sep 2016, Dr.-Ing. Dominik Brands wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> due to some compatibilities I must use an older version of PETSc 3.2-p7.
> In my program I want to use the already outdated solver prometheus.
> Therefore I need version 1.8.9, but my last stored version is 1.8.8
>
> Has anyone of you the needed version or know at place where I can get it?

PETSc release snapshots are at http://ftp.mcs.anl.gov/pub/petsc/release-snapshots/

We have some prometheus snapshots at http://ftp.mcs.anl.gov/pub/petsc/externalpackages

But 3.2-p7 is attempting to use
http://www.columbia.edu/~ma2325/Prometheus-1.8.9.tar.gz
This URL doesn't work anymore. cc:ing Mark.

You might be able to look at compile errors with 1.8.8 - and then fix
it up to work with petsc-3.2-p7

Satish