[petsc-users] Using PETSc solvers and preconditioners with mfem

Julian Andrej juan at tf.uni-kiel.de
Tue Oct 25 11:53:27 CDT 2016

We tried a similar approach to get MFEM objects to PETSc and the real
problem is that all other convenient functions like creating
gridfunctions and projections, you have to convert them every time
which is basically nothing more than a bad workaround. Stefano Zampini
replied to the issue on github and was stating that there is some
intention to get MFEM working with PETSc but there is no specific
timeframe.

Regards
Julian Andrej