[petsc-users] Element to local dof map using dmplex

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 07:40:54 CDT 2016

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 6:39 AM, Morten Nobel-Jørgensen <mono at dtu.dk> wrote:

> Dear Matt
>
> Did you (or anyone else) find time to look at our issue?
>
> We are really looking forward to your answer :)

Yes, I had a little difficulty understanding what was going on, but now I
think I see. I am
attaching my modified ex19.cc. Please look at the sections marked with
'MGK'. The largest
change is that I think you can dispense with your matrix data structure,
and just call
DMPlexVecGetValuesClosure (for coordinates) and DMPlexMatSetValuesClosure
(for element matrices).
I did not understand what you needed to modify for ExodusII.