[petsc-users] example of Parallel running DG code with dynamic mesh refinement?

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Tue May 17 09:10:20 CDT 2016

I do not have any DG examples, but I do regularly refined CG for Poisson in
SNES ex12. Basically, you can
use DMPlex to represent an unstructured grid, and regularly refine using
-dm_refine. If you want adaptive
refinement, that is possible in serial using mesh generators, and in
parallel using Pragmatic, but the interface
is not well-developed.

   Matt