[petsc-users] problem during configuring

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 12 14:04:32 CDT 2016

            compilers: Check that C libraries can be used from Fortran
                        Pushing language FC
                                        Popping language FC
                        Pushing language FC
                        Popping language FC
                            Pushing language FC
                            Popping language FC
**** Configure header /tmp/petsc-9NYxlk/confdefs.h ****

configure.log is missing the log corresponding to the error encountered.

Usually this happens when the binaries cannot be run. One reason for that is - some of the .so files
couldn't be loaded by ld.so

You appear to have LD_LIBRARY_PATH set - so I'm not sure why you get this error.

Matt would have to check configure.log to see why the corresponding errors are mising from configure.log

Satish