[petsc-users] ISGetTotalIndices with Fortran

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 30 12:20:44 CDT 2016

> On Jun 30, 2016, at 8:43 AM, Constantin Nguyen Van <constantin.nguyen.van at openmailbox.org> wrote:
>
> Hi again,
>
> I've noticed that the same error occurs with the subroutine MatGetRedundantMatrix.
> Is that possible to add the Fortran interface too?

   This one (it is MatCreateRedundantMatrix) actually can be created automatically but for some reason was turned off for automatic creation. I have fixed this in the maint branch. If you do a git pull on the maint branch (or master) and then make allfortranstubs it will generate the missing function for you.

    Thanks for letting us know

   Barry