[petsc-users] KSPSolve errors on blues

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 8 11:51:02 CDT 2016

   Signal 9 SIGKILL on batch systems usually means the process was killed because it ran out of time or ran out of memory.

    Perhaps there is something in the code that is unscalable and requires more more memory with more processes. You can run on 1 2 and 3 processes and measure the memory usage to see if it goes up with the number of processes using for example -memory_view

  Barry