[petsc-users] TSSetExactFinalTime Behavior Without TSAdapt

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 7 16:23:04 CDT 2016

  Paul,

   Ok, I cannot understand this. TSCreate() has a TSGetAdapt() in it in all the 3.7.* releases so it is very odd that you need to set it since it should always be there. I cannot reproduce your problem by modifying a PETSc example. Would you be able to send your code to petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov that demonstrates the problem otherwise we'll just have mark this problem as a mystery.

   Barry