[petsc-users] How to refine the Vertex Sets in DMPlex

Rongliang Chen rl.chen at siat.ac.cn
Tue Jun 7 11:18:23 CDT 2016

Hi Matt,

I know how to label vertex (ex_get_node_set) and face (ex_get_side_set),
but do not know how to label the edge for a 3D mesh. Can you give me an
example for that?

Thanks,
Rongliang

Rongliang Chen,   PhD
Associate Professor

Laboratory for Engineering and Scientific Computing
Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Address: 1068 Xueyuan Avenue, Shenzhen University Town, Shenzhen, Guangdong (518055), P. R. China
E-mail:  rl.chen at siat.ac.cn
Phone: +86-755-86392312