[petsc-users] Editor for PETSc

Kaushik Kulkarni kaushikggg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 08:14:53 CST 2016

The problem is not exactly with VIM. It is the plugins, I am using which
gives me suggestions( or the auto-complete feature ) as well as checks the
syntax. But, as it can be seen in the image attached it keeps on popping an
error.

The thing would be mostly to provide the correct flags to the plugin, which
currently is :

[    '-Wall',    '-std=c++11',    '-stdlib=libc++',    '-x',    'c++',
'-I',
Is there anyway, I could modify it so that my problem is solved.

Thanks,
Kaushik
​.
​