[petsc-users] A question about DMPlexDistribute

leejearl leejearl at 126.com
Fri Aug 12 19:41:31 CDT 2016

Hi, Matt:

 > Can you verify that you are running the master branch?
I am not sure, how can I verify this?
And I configure PETSc with this command
"./configure --prefix=$HOME/Install/petsc-openmpi
--with-mpi=/home/leejearl/Install/openmpi/gnu/1.8.4
--download-exodusii=yes --download-netcdf
--with-hdf5-dir=/home/leejearl/Install/hdf5-1.8.14 --download-metis=yes".
Is there some problem? Can you show me your command for configuring PETSc?

Thanks

leejearl