[petsc-users] A question about DMPlexDistribute

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 12:10:10 CDT 2016

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 8:00 PM, leejearl <leejearl at 126.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your reply. I have attached the code, grid and the error
> message.
>
> cavity.c is the code file, cavity.exo is the grid, and error.dat is the
> error message.
>
> The command is "mpirun -n 2 ./cavity

Can you verify that you are running the master branch? I just ran this and
got

DM Object: 2 MPI processes
  type: plex
DM_0x84000004_0 in 2 dimensions:
  0-cells: 5253 5252
  1-cells: 10352 10350
  2-cells: 5298 (198) 5297 (198)
Labels:
  ghost: 2 strata of sizes (199, 400)
  vtk: 1 strata of sizes (4901)
  Cell Sets: 1 strata of sizes (5100)
  Face Sets: 3 strata of sizes (53, 99, 50)
  depth: 3 strata of sizes (5253, 10352, 5298)