[petsc-users] MUMPS issue

venkatesh g venkateshgk.j at gmail.com
Tue May 26 01:46:11 CDT 2015

Thanks. I now have a better matrix B in my eigenproblem than last time. Now
I included MUMPS. I get this error when I give large matrices to solve:

'Error reported by MUMPS in numerical factorization phase: INFO(1)=-1,
INFO(2)=0'

I checked the manual, there is only one instance of INFO(2)=0 and I am not
able to get it.

Can someone help.

cheers,

Venkatesh