[petsc-users] Propagating a constant marker with AMG

John Mousel john.mousel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 15:38:10 CDT 2015

If I recall correctly, GAMG has a somewhat high setup cost and this is a
solver I'll only be using for one single solve. It's not a physical field,
it's just a marker; 1 inside, 0 outside a surface described by a CAD file.
This marker is being propagated into the volume of an octree volumetric
grid. I'm just taking advantage of the fact that the solution of the
Laplace equation with constant BC's is the constant.