[petsc-users] TimeStepper norm problems.

Andrew Spott ansp6066 at colorado.edu
Fri Mar 20 18:39:50 CDT 2015

Sorry it took so long, I wanted to create a “reduced” case (without all my parameter handling and other stuff…)

https://gist.github.com/spott/aea8070f35e79e7249e6

The first section does it using the time stepper.  The second section does it by explicitly doing the steps.  The output is:

//first section, using TimeStepper:

t: 0 step: 0 norm-1: 0

t: 0.01 step: 1 norm-1: 0

t: 0.02 step: 2 norm-1: 0.999995