[petsc-users] Error with debug

Saurabh Chawdhary saurabh.chawdhary at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 10:53:28 CDT 2015

Hi,
I used to work with petsc and running everything fine thus far. But then I
decided to run it with a debugger. To this end I re-installed petsc
--with-debugging=1. I can compile the code with this new petsc installation
but when I run it I get Segmentation fault error. Same code compiled with
the old without debug option runs perfectly fine.
Is something wrong with my new installation? I can compile the code without
any error so I guess all the libraries are being read fine. Not sure what
the problem is. Has anyone else faced similar problem?

Thanks
--
सौरभ चौधरी