[petsc-users] preprocessing problem

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 30 17:20:56 CDT 2015

Where did you grab this example from? the 'makefile' should be in the
same location.

For eg: if you grabbed src/ksp/ksp/examples/tutorials/ex2f.F - then you would use:
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-current/src/ksp/ksp/examples/tutorials/makefile

The users manual has a section explaining the format.
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-current/docs/manual.pdf#subsection.16.2.1

Satish